- The staffing coordinator is responsible for staffing military dental screening and treatment events based on the specifications given by Logistics’ Health Inc. and the military through recruitment and utilization of the company’s contractor database.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in customer service .
Manages or Supervises Others
- Occasional travel may be required
- Schedule dentist, dental assistants, pano assistants, and hygienist for screening and treatment events
- Coordinate travel for contractors attending screening and treatment events
- Recruit, dental assistants, pano assistants, and hygienist within designated regions
- Conduct telephone screenings for potential contractors
- Verify contractor credentials and maintain contractor training prior to event
- Ensures contractor background checks are conducted
- Establishes and maintains professional relationship with existing contractors
- Communicates amongst the other departments regarding event details
- Provides training resources and opportunities for contractors.
- Communicates with contractor roles and responsibilities
- Updates and maintains accurate data in company database
- Completes reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Responds to inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in business, communications, or related field and one (1) year experience in customer service.
- Additional related experience or college education will substitute for degree and or experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge of customer service practices and procedures.
- General knowledge of dental staffing, processes, and procedures.
- General knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software
- General knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Skill in presenting information both orally and in writing
- Skill in performing under the stress of frequent interruptions and/or distractions
- Word processing skill to prepare business correspondence and reports with speed and accuracy.
- Plan, organize, and adjust fluctuating assignments and workloads.
- Ability to take on tasks from other departments within the company
- Ability to work independently and with a team with little instruction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to accurately input data into database systems
- Ability to type 50 words per minute
Physical Requirements and/or Working Conditions
- This position functions in a standard office environment. There are no unusual dangers.
- Mon-Fri from 8:30 AM until 5:30 PM. Travel as-required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Upon successful completion of initial introductory period, employee will be eligible for company benefits including health, life, disability, dental, 401(k) with company match, and other related benefits.
Relocation Assistance Available
- Must be legally-authorized to work in the United States, Sponsorship not available.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Staffing: 1 year (Required)