Jack Henry & Associates has an excellent leadership opportunity as a Product Support Supervisor!
This role is responsible for supervising a team of call center agents that assist customers with a wide range of banking needs, on behalf of our financial institution clients. This supervisor is responsible for managing team metrics, providing regular coaching and feedback, and assisting with escalated customer service and technical issues. The supervisor is expected to maintain open, effective communication with the management team and agents to promptly resolve issues and promote professional development. Supervisors may be expected to provide primary phone support to assist with inbound call volume and serve as a point of contact for client banks.
- This position is located in the Monett, MO office.
- This position will work 11am – 8pm Monday – Friday and weekends as needed.
- 6 years of customer service experience, or
- 3 years of customer service experience and 18 months of experience working in the jhaCall Center.
- Previous leadership experience.
- jhaCall Center experience
- Banking or call center experience.
- Ensures and provides product support for customer inquiries received via the telephone, Internet, instant message, email, or self-service systems.
- Assesses and ensures the nature of product and service issues is resolved, including basic and complex support problems. Questions and issues will vary depending on the product supported.
- Assists and may oversee new account set up, and performs maintenance for existing accounts. Assists customers in validating accuracy of account data.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing password resets, according to the company’s standard security requirements.
- Maintains the log of product issues for product improvement, and escalates issues as needed.
- Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.