CVS Health continues to grow and we are seeking a Planogram/Layout Process Manager. In this position, you will work with a highly engaged team of colleagues to ensure the integrity of the store-planogram relationship, minimize margin loss by managing item markdowns for items removed from a store’s planogram, and help identify and implement process improvements to positively impact team productivity.
You will also:
- Provide leadership to a team of 3.
- Manage the store to planogram relationship and disposition of products as needed due to planogram reclassification or store layout changes.
- Work in an environment of continuous improvement, researching, developing and implementing innovative solution options to improve departmental productivity and data integrity.
- Design and create custom applications (e.g., multi-user VBA and MS Access databases) and data interfaces to support the business needs of the department. This includes report development and analysis required as part of the business process.
- Assist with store planogram change requests to ensure that corporate planogram/layout strategy is maintained.
3+ years of proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications, VBA or VB.net programming skills.
- Micro-space experience
- 3+ years of Retail experience
- SQL experience
BS/BA Business Management or Computer Science preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.