Market Vision is looking for an online marketing intern interested in digital advertising and sales. This is an opportunity to learn about various types of online marketing including: email marketing, pay-per-click advertising (on Google and Bing/Yahoo) which includes text-only ads, display ads, and video ads. Intern may be responsible for ad writing, campaign development (targeting, flight schedules, & budgets coordination), and analyzing and reporting campaign performance.
Online marketing goes hand-in-hand with website design and programming, so interns will also be involved with website content writing, product description updates, and brainstorming effective landing page design.
Responsibilities may also include tasks related to search engine optimization (SEO) such as blog writing, researching relevant articles and companies to connect with, submitting basic company information to online directories, etc.
Possible Applications To Be Utilized Daily:
- Studying Advertising, Marketing, Writing, Communications, or related field of study.
- Interested in obtaining a career in Advertising, Marketing, Sales, or related career.
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (over the phone, in person and in print).
- Superb ability to effectively conduct research via the internet.
- Ability to perform data entry into a tracking system or Excel document.
- Self-motivated, creative and ability to work with little guidance.
- Preferred working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords
- Preferred working knowledge of Bing Ads.
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Google Analytics & Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
Possible full-time hire after completed internship.