AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation, world leader in the design and manufacture of broadband, RF amplifiers, has an exciting opportunity for an Electronic Repair Manager. This technical position provides customers around the world with RMAs for warranty, non-warranty, spare parts orders, and equipment calibrations.
· Directly manage and train team of Service and Calibration Technicians and Service Admins on RMAs for RF Amplifiers, Probes, and RF accessories and spare part Sales Orders.
· Assist team with unusual repair problems, billing, tax, and shipping issues as they arise.
· Coordinate spare parts refurbishment, monitor for component shortages, and resolve spare part stock shortages.
· Develop repair methodologies or Engineering Change Requests for products.
· Ability to interface, diffuse, and resolve issues with difficult and/or unsatisfied customers.
· Prepare customer quotations, estimate repair turnaround times, establish spare part pricing, review invoices and service repair reports, and monitor progress on approx. 100 in-process RMAs.
· Maintain Calibration Lab in accordance with all A2LA accreditation requirements, ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994, and serve as technical lead for Probe calibrations and yearly A2LA audits.
· AA or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school.
· 5-years related supervisory experience required.
· Management experience in a Customer Service department in the electronics industry preferred.
· Must be able to read engineering drawings, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, sweep generator, power meters, DVM/VOM, and power supplies.
· Experience with ERP/MRP system, Dynamic AX or D365 preferred.
AR offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including:
· Financial: 401k plan; profit sharing plan; discretionary bonus program based on company performance; company paid life insurance; disability and AD&D; voluntary benefits
· Employee Incentives: Tuition reimbursement; year-round employee events; gym reimbursement
· Work/Life Balance: PTO program; company paid holidays
· Health: Medical, dental, vision; Health Savings Account (HSA) or Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) with generous employer contribution; EAP; telemedicine plan
AR and its affiliated companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including disability and vets.
Visit us at www.arworld.us. Send resumes with salary requirements to HR Email, or fax (866)743-3838.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have 5 years of related supervisory experience?
- ERP systems: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person