ACI Jet Orange County currently has an opening for an Administrative Assistant who possesses a passion for excellence. As Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of office support tasks and administrative duties. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to follow direction, possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and be able to learn quickly.
Administrative Assistant will report directly to Client Relations Manager.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, copying
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Perform Data entry
- Manage calendars for managing director and General Manager
- Assist in resolving client related issues
- Run company errands (supplies for events, post office ETC.)
- Prepare documents for clients and tenants and distribute accordingly
- Coordinate meetings, travel arrangements and appointments for Managers
- Keep track of uniform orders, issuing and inventory
- Maintaining organization of office space and supplies
- Assist with event coordination
- Handles all employee sign-off’s
- Protect confidentiality of all sensitive information or situations
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Word, Google Drive, Excel and Outlook.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs while responding quickly and positively
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently, in a high stress fast paced environment- Ability to focus during busy periods throughout the month and year.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Administrative experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience or interest in the Aviation Industry
- Health Insurance
- 100% employee coverage - select from multiple plan types
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and 401k after the first year
$14.00 to $16.00 /hour DOE