· Responsible for retail sales and marketing of farm store goods.
· Providing a professional inviting store environment.
· Manage employee schedules and assure that work routines and quality of work maintain a high standard. Promote and enforce safety protocols.
· Perform daily/weekly/monthly physical inventory counts.
· Oversee and perform all day to day store operations.
· Perform point of sale computer transactions and other company systems reporting.
This is a “hands-on” management position. In addition to delegating to others, it will be necessary to perform routine daily tasks, and cover for other employees in their absence.
The ideal candidate for this position is hard working and takes satisfaction in a job well done and should possess strong leadership qualities. You should have a friendly outgoing personality. In this role you should not be afraid to get your hands dirty and should be a take charge person. Expect to lift 50 lb. bags and other store merchandise on a regular basis. Understanding retail and marketing is a must. Having a background in agriculture is a plus. A passion for deer hunting and food plot management is a plus. The candidate for this position should possess good math skills and strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page: