We are looking for someone who has consulting experience within NetSuite ERP, CRM, and ecommerce. In this role you will be responsible with the implementation of NetSuite into the business, deliver end-user training, and be the point of contract for all NetSuite related issues and develop effective NetSuite Solutions.
What does a NetSuite Solution Consultant do?
The NetSuite Solutions Consultant position is client facing and will need to be able to tailor solutions to companies in a wide array of industries. The NetSuite Solutions Consultant should be able to show a strong foundation in the NetSuite application. In addition, the ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the implementation cycle. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for client ERP implementations, ensuring designs and realisation of functional solutions are developed appropriately and will recommend solutions that match customer needs and requirements. As a NetSuite Solutions Consultant you should understand and implement customer needs for ERP. You will also responsible for ensuring designs are developed and implemented per specifications. The ideal candidate will act as a liaison between clients and the development team and will recommend solutions to meet client requirements. This position reports directly to the company’s CTO.
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements.
- Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Lead financial and accounting implementations including design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Financial Reporting.
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- All other duties assigned
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business related field, Computer Science, MIS or other technology related field; CPA or MBA desired
- 3+ Oracle NetSuite full life cycle implementation experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and testing NetSuite ERP/ Financials/ Distribution/ Manufacturing applications
- 3+ years of NetSuite consulting experience with client facing experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Certified NetSuite Professional/ Certified ERP Consultant desired
- Knowledge of NetSuite integrations and customizations
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Google Suite: Gmail, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Consulting experience desired in other business applications including QuickBooks, Intacct, Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Previous experience and ability to gather business requirements and effectively implement an ERP, CRM, & PSA solution
- Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud experience is a plus
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Job Type: Full-time
- NetSuite: 3 years (Preferred)
- NetSuite Administrator Certification (Preferred)
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)