Support the development and re-certification of veterans' health administration national policies. Manage a portfolio of policies and collaborate with program offices to analyze the development of national policies that are compliant with current statutes, regulations, and accreditation requirements, do not result in unfunded mandates, contain oversight requirements, and ensure adequate organizational feedback loops. Execute technical reviews, regulatory analyses, and systematic assessments of potential variations in field implementation. Assist with identifying areas for improvement in national policy to minimize the Department of Veterans' Affairs (VA) medical facility burdens, including streamlining the policy development process.
- 3+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word
- Ability to establish rapport with potential and actual clients
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with legal, risk management, clinical, or health care administration preferred
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control processes a plus
- Ability to work effectively on teams
- Possession of excellent consulting skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- MA or MS degree preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.