Acclaim Physician Group and JPS Health Network are looking for a full time Inpatient Psychiatrist to join the Department of Psychiatry.
As the county hospital system JPS has been serving the residents of Tarrant County for over 100 years. This is a wonderful opportunity for innovative and passionate individuals to treat complex behavioral health issues, and to provide compassionate, quality care to those patients that need it most.
In addition to providing great care, JPS is also an urban teaching hospital with a long history of training physicians and medical students. The Department of Psychiatry partners with medical education and sponsors a residency program for specialization in psychiatry as well as clinical rotations for medical students and internships for physician assistant and nurse practitioner students. We are affiliated with the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, and Texas Christian University Medical School
The Behavioral Health services are designed around a collaborative multi-disciplinary team that includes psychiatrically trained Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, Social Workers, Peer Recovery Support Specialists, MH technicians, a Clinical Pharmacist, and a nursing staff that is experienced, committed to excellence and highly collaborative.
Schedule: Full Time – Monday-Friday.
The provider in this role would be covering adult inpatient services at the Trinity Springs Pavilion located next to JPS Hospital.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates the multidisciplinary care delivered to all patients, to optimize patient care.
- Reviews patient medical charts to diagnose, treat, and provide care management and education to patients and families.
- Makes appropriate patient referrals as necessary.
- Monitors guidelines for the management of care and for ensuring the services are delivered in compliance with the guidelines established by JPS Health Network and Acclaim Physician Group.
- Provides evidence-based and compassionate care to all patients as assigned to improve patient outcomes and increase patient satisfaction scores. Demonstrates patient centered and patient valued behavior.
- Maintains a collaborative environment with other referring physicians, residents, clinical staff, and support staff to provide quality patient care.
- Supports academic, educational and research endeavors.
- Attends Performance Improvement Programs and Peer Review committee meetings; and is an active participant in the process.
- Partners and communicates with acumen to build a positive brand and patient/customer experience for those who encounter JPS Health Network and Acclaim Physician Group. This would include health network staff, vendors, outside partners, patients, stakeholders, and local community leaders.
- Serves as a resource to the community.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Current Medical Doctor (M.D) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Residency and/or Fellowship training in Psychiatry.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- Current, unrestricted medical license to practice in the State of Texas.
- Board Certification or Board Eligible.
Along with a competitive salary and incentive opportunities, Acclaim provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Generous Allowable Time Off
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Allowance for moves of greater than 50 miles
- Generous Retirement, Opportunities to Access Three Tax Deferred Accounts
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Federal DEA (Required)
- MD/DO (Required)
Relocation Assistance Provided: