S&L Incorporated is looking for a part time clerical employee for an established General Excavation Contractor Organization that has been in business over 40 years.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Accounting Analysts with numerous miscellaneous tasks.
- Scan Supplier Invoices into our Accounting System.
- Enter Supplier Invoice information on to Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist in applying labor hours to proper jobs and sub accounts.
- Working with Field Employees in the collection of Field Notes
- Assist with Payroll.
- Answering phones
- Assisting customers that visit the office
- General clerical duties, data entry and office organization
- Collection of invoices
- Running miscellaneous errands such as pick up of supplies/materials, delivering paychecks to the field, trips to vendors, etc.
- Associate Degree or post High School education is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Experience in “Computer Ease” and/or “Busybusy” is a strong plus.
- Experience in a Contractor related field is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Ability to multi task, work in a fast paced environment, prioritize multiple projects and requests, multi task and meet deadlines.
- The right individual will be able to take direction well, work well with others, problem solve with little direction, demonstrate reliability, show innovation and work in a fast paced environment surrounded by constant change.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Clerk: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page: