SetSchedule is an emerging team of designers, operations specialists, mobile developers, .net engineers, and marketers based out of Irvine, CA. Through our combined talent and aspirations, we strive every day to deliver graceful design and answers to difficult-to-solve problems in the real estate space.
Our culture is innovative and dynamic. Highly funded by angel, and strategic investors SetSchedule is able to offer unique perks including; in house massage, gym membership, one on one personal training, fun team outings, and fresh baked cookie Wednesdays!
Paring with engineering, and various stakeholders your role will help to define the overall UI design and to ensure a simple, focused, and delightful customer experience.
What you will do:
- Focus on user-centered design principles to create intuitive and highly functional web, visual, and interaction design
- Simplify complex content and ideas into functional, usable interfaces
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity mockups
- Translate low fidelity wireframes/UX prototypes into effective and appealing interfaces
- Ensure existing UI guidelines and standards are followed during the development and maintenance of the product/site
- Conduct and/or participate in product usability tests with users
- Communicate and work effectively with cross-functional team members including, but not limited to developers, writers, scrum master, and business analysts
- Ability to quickly prototype designs in tools such as Adobe XD, InvisionApp, or Adobe CC
- Contribute to planning and daily stand ups with dev team in an agile workflow
- Ensure world class design quality end-to-end, across all design competencies e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on a digital product
- Mastery of UI design, including but not limited to, concepts, prototypes, data visualization
- Experience creating site maps, wireframes, and customer journeys
- Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience working in an agile development process
Job Type: Full-time