- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years' administrative experience supporting executives in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Excellent Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Entertainment Industry experience
Amazon Studios is the original content arm of Amazon.com, responsible for producing content that engages our customers across the globe. The team is responsible for introducing distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning originals like Transparent and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and ground-breaking, popular shows like The Man in the High Castle, Goliath and Jack Ryan.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with a passion for television and film who wants to help a busy Business Affairs team continue to grow and evolve. The position will report to the Global Head of Business Affairs and will also support various functions of the team. A successful candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude in a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, and manage multiple priorities and global scheduling needs. A deep knowledge of the television industry, including key outlets, platforms and high-level individuals at those entities, is desirable.
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Handling heavy phone calls and messaging
- Managing domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses for the team
- All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, deal tracking, meeting preparation, supply ordering, and purchase orders
- Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the candidate's background and qualifications
- Entertainment industry experience
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and communications skills
- Strong motivation and ability to take initiative with little direction
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups such as senior management, peers and outside vendors
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Sense of humor and ability to work while having fun in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to maintain composure and task switch efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.