Real 3d Space is Nashville's number one choice for Real Estate Photography, providing services to hundreds of realtors each month. We are growing rapidly into the Chattanooga area and are looking for a talented, tech-savvy photographer with a keen eye for detail, entrepreneurial spirit, and a leadership mindset. This role will require that the applicant feel very comfortable in a sales role and participate in a Real 3D Space sales system on a daily basis.
Experience in real estate photography/aerial photography is a plus. Preference will be given to photographers who have professional experience shooting real estate and aerial photography.
As a photographer, you will be responsible for shooting architecture at clients' locations. Editing and delivery are handled by our team of editors. No retouching or image processing is required for this position.
We equip most of our photographers with the equipment needed depending on which package they are shooting. (Except for Drone) Preference will be given to photographers who have their own drone and their FAA part 107 drone license is required.
- Experience shooting architectural photography or interiors
- A reliable and adequately insured vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- A smartphone with data package
- A laptop/desktop with a high-speed Internet connection
- Current Part 107 Certified by the FAA
- DJI DRONE REQUIRED!
- Must live in the Chattanooga area at the time of application
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Enthusiasm for sales and learning new sales techniques
- A keen eye for detail
- Quick-thinking problem solver
- Punctuality (extremely important)
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- A knack for organization and multitasking
Those interested in this opportunity provided by Real 3d Space please apply through Indeed. Please include a resume and cover letter highlighting your qualifications and your equipment you may have. This position requires some photographic experience.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $35,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Chattanooga, TN (Required)
- Part 107 FAA Drone (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Are you comforatble with sales?
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: