We are looking for Tools Architect for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
- The HP/CA/IBM/BMC Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) tools architect should be able to design complex Service Assurance Tools products
- Implemented/Supported/sustained at least 4-5 ESM Tools tech ( from a diverse Tools set like SNOW, eMite, Edge Tech, ZenOss, SC 2012, BPPM/BEM, Remedy, Solarwinds, DataWarehouse, TSRM, Netcool, Impact, TBSM, IEM/TEM, ITNM, HP BAC, BSM ,RUM, NNMi , Operations Manager ( OMU , OMW ) , Service Health Reporter , UCMDB and DDMI, CA Spectrum , eHealth ,Service Desk , Wily APM ,Service Operation Insight (SOI) , NetQOS RA , IT PAM ,Service Catalogue ,CA IT Asset Management, CA BSI (Oblicore ) , CA IM2.0 (CA PC), CA Clarity , CA DB Insight ,CA Site Minder , CA VAIM ,CA EEM , CA Nimsoft ,CA SystemEdge and CA Executive Insight).
- Should be conversant with architecting IBM or HP or CA or BMC or such other Mixed tech, ESM Tool solutions which covers areas like preparing High Level Design/Low Level Design document, giving requirements on hardware/software requirements, resources needed, effort estimation etc.
- Should be able to lead ESM Tools Transitions and Transformation engagements (End to End) covering Assessment, Due Diligence, Design, implementations and sustenance, independently. Must have past experience of this attribute.
- Have good customer/stakeholder interaction/communications skills.
- Should be able to manage (People Management) a team of Tech / team leads/SMEs (L1/L2/L3) in ESM Tools independently.
- Exposure to other ESM tools is an added advantage.
- Should have grown technically in the infrastructure management / integration field, with varied experience on different hardware platforms, network / server support & integration, OS / messaging / storage platforms, data centers, web technologies etc. (typically starts as a support engineer & gains experience in many of the areas listed above; should have expert level skills in at least 2 of the above platforms).
- Candidate must be a L3/L4 level resource in more than 4 ESM tools technologies from IBM/BMC/CA/HP or other such Product tech companies.
- Should have a sound knowledge if IT Infra(Platform/OS/Middleware etc.)
- Exposure to other ESM tools like IBM, BMC, HP,CA and Service Management tools like Remedy, SNOW, HPSM is an added advantage.
- 10 - 15 years of IT experience
- About 7 - 8 years of hands-on implementation experience on at least one family of tools (Monitoring & Event management or Service Management or Automation/Analytics Tools)
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.