Jr. AR Specialist
Santa Clara, CA.
The Jr. Accounts Receivable Specialist is mainly responsible for sending out invoices, creating new customers, completing supplier and tax forms, and responding to customer inquiries. This position requires an individual to be customer service oriented, possess strong written communication skills and ability to multi-task to adapt to a fast-growing corporate environment.
- Create new customers in NetSuite
- Verify order information prior to invoicing
- Be first point of contact for customers via telephone and email in resolving billing-related questions, requests, and disputes
- Work cross-functionally with Order Management, Sales Ops, and Sales to resolve any open questions from a customer
- Submit invoices through online portals, email invoices, and mail invoices
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Participate in month-end close process
- Help with additional projects and tasks related to Finance as they arise.
- A minimum of 1 year of accounts receivable experience
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organize and prioritize, maintain attention to detail and work under critical timeframes
- Work independently and balance multiple tasks and processes simultaneously.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced, fast growing company where adaptability is imperative
All employees are required to adhere to all Hortonworks employment policies, including without limitation information security policies.
ABOUT HORTONWORKS (NASDAQ – HDP)
Having gone public with its IPO in December 2014, Hortonworks is experiencing extraordinary growth as we deliver essential support to the burgeoning big data and IoT communities. Hortonworks is an industry leading innovator that creates, distributes and supports enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. Hortonworks is focused on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, Apache NiFi and Apache Spark. Along with our 2,100+ partners, Hortonworks provides the expertise, training and services that allow customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business.
For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com ( https://hortonworks.com/ ).
Hortonworks, Powering the Future of Data, HDP and HDF are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and it's subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability. Hortonworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with VEVRAA and Section 503 regulations. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )