Job title: Project Manager (multiple openings)
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6 Months +
The Manager, IT Project Management is responsible for managing projects / work efforts of medium to large size and complexity. Candidates should have the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while creating an environment that motivates, inspires, and respects others. This position requires high organization and planning skills; along with an eye for detail. The Manager, IT Project Management should also possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work both independently and within a team. This position will report to the IT Project Management Office.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 4-10 years of hands-on experience managing projects and/or programs of increasing complexity required in a mid to large size global organization.
- Should have experience in one of the following areas: Infrastructure, Application and Data Management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management and executive stakeholders.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization.
- Enterprise IT system implementation and process optimization experience required.
- Working knowledge of SaaS and vendor-hosted systems and implementations.
- Experience within a regulated environment (medical device or life sciences) preferred.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $75.00 /hour
- IT Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)