We are putting together our team of talented associates! We hope you will consider joining us for this exciting opportunity for Reservation and Events Administrative Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Availability for day and evening shifts, 7:00AM-3:00PM. Must be available weekends.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Detailed oriented, deadline driven, organized individual able to handle multiple tasks while working in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Prior hotel or administrative experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform a wide variety of administrative assignments which are sometimes confidential in nature.
- Operate a computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise and print letters, reports and other documents.
- Operate a photocopy, fax and other office equipment.
- Greet and direct visitors and answer, screen and route phone calls.
- Sort, screen, and distribute incoming mail.
- Resolve routine administrative problems and answer basic inquiries.
- Establish, maintain and update files, records and other documents.
- Arrange and schedule meetings, travel, interviews and appointments.
- Order supplies.
- On time and at work when scheduled.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to management so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Required)