Diverse Staffing is now accepting Material Handler applicants for immediate hire. This is a temp-to-hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Forest Park, GA. This position pays up to $10.50/hr. and is a 2nd shift position. You will report to work between 5:00 PM and 2:00 AM.
This client is one of this country's oldest and most successful retail product packaging companies. This is an opportunity to work with consumer-packaged goods for many of the world’s leading retailers.
A Material Handler for our team on this assignment will be asked to work on the production line within our Candy packaging warehouse.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- Be able to move at a fast pace.
- Open cardboard boxes
- Unpack bulk product to assemble store presentations
- Close boxes and check label code.
- Stack finished product in new boxes and wrap pallet.
- Maintain clean working area
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
East Point Recruiting Center
1514 E. Cleveland Ave.
East Point, GA 30344
Phone (404) 768-8449
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- No jewelry, No false nails, no false eyelashes
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. IND1