Contract Basis Traveling Construction Superintendent Position
General Contractor currently is seeking an experienced professional contract basis construction superintendent.
The typical duration of current projects range anywhere from 30 to 120 days.
All persons applying for this position must supply own transportation and any personal financial responsibilities during the course of the project(s)
Must be a highly motivated person with a minimum 5 years in a superintendent role in restaurant/retail construction industry with experience in restaurant remodeling, retail and other "fast track" construction projects being a plus. Requirements include the ability to schedule and multitask, read construction drawings, must be computer literate, experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and strong decision making skills. Must be a self-starter with the ability to supervise multiple trades, Client focused and a team player, Maintain job site from start to turn over, Produce quality construction per plans and specifications provided.
- Knowledge in all aspects of restaurant / retail construction
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of field personnel, employees, management, subcontractors, suppliers, architects, engineers and owners
- Ability to lead field personnel
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks / able to prioritize tasks
- Flexibility, ability to work varying hours
- Read and understand project plans, specifications and other construction documents
- Schedule and coordinate all on-site construction activities by subcontractors and company field personnel for efficient production
- Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, with a high level of quality that meets or exceeds the appropriate requirements
- Order materials, equipment, and other items as necessary for the completion of the work
- Schedule inspections as necessary throughout the project, meet with inspectors and track inspection progress through issuance of certificate of occupancy
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees
- Prepare, schedule and supervise completion of the final punch list
- Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately
- Ensure all subcontractors are adhering to all appropriate safety regulations
- Maintain an organized job site including the construction office when use
- Keep daily reports regarding progress and special events
- Collect, code and forward to the office all receiving tickets, receipts and other documentation of purchases and deliveries
- Keep as-built documents for issuance to Owner at project completion
- Keep site set of job files including contracts, subcontract, purchase orders, budgets, etc.
Persons possessing only residential construction experience will not be considered for this position,
Only persons whom reply with resume of past experiences and the anticipated wage expectations will be considered.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $2,500.00 /week
- Commercial Construction: 5 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
Company's Facebook page: