The Jones Center for Children's Therapy and Assessment (JCCTA) has an immediate opening for a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage Family Counselor (LMFT). This unique opportunity is open to qualified individuals seeking long-term employment in a growing private practice. A background in child and adolescent therapy is required, as is licensure to practice independently in the state of Texas.
Start date and salary are negotiable, the latter of which is dependent on experience. Eligibility for enrollment with third party payors (i.e., insurance companies) is required. Candidates must be able to pass a background check.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Provision of individual, play, and/or family therapy services for children, adolescents, and/or families, with the potential for therapy with a smaller population of adults.
· Provision of parent coaching and/or psychoeducation, based on patient need.
· Facilitation of child and/or adolescent social skills groups, per patient need.
· Maintaining appropriate documentation of each therapeutic service rendered via employer practice management software.
· Filing all reports as necessary to regulatory agencies regarding suspected cases of child or elder abuse and/or neglect.
· Participating in clinical staffings.
· Maintaining strict patient confidentiality.
· Adhering to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
· Maintaining adherence to all guidelines and rules outlined by the applicable licensing board regarding the practice of psychology.
Applicants should submit a cover letter expressing interest in the position and their vitae. Interviews are presently being conducted.
Please visit our website, www.jonesccta.com, to learn more about our facility and the services we offer.
Job Type: Full-time