We are seeking Behavioral Health Technicians to join our TEAM Full Time for Day Shift (7a-7p)
Located in Orlando near the shores of beautiful Lake Ellenor. The Orlando Recovery Center offers a full continuum of care for drug and alcohol addiction as well as a holistic and thorough approach to co-occurring disorders. Our 93-bed facility in Central Florida is dedicated to medical detox, primary residential treatment, intensive outpatient treatment and aftercare.
We invite you to learn more about us at our website!
The Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) is responsible for the observation and monitoring of patients in treatment and reporting as requested. The BHT has basic knowledge of substance abuse and/or mental health treatment and will assist patients in a variety of activities.
- Communicate patient behavior with immediate supervisor and clinical team as appropriate.
- Address problem behaviors as needed through verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Maintain healthy and professional boundaries with patients and staff.
- Keep clinical records always secure .
- Encourage patient to maintain Recovery post-discharge.
- May provide for transportation of patients.
- Minimum Associate's Degree; higher education preferred.
- Minimum one-year experience in behavioral health field.
- Active Driver's license with good driving record.
- We offer great benefits including 401(k), generous paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
The Orlando Recovery Center is part of Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO.
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.
ARSIND #CB #LI-PC1