Ready to innovate and direct GEICO's profitable growth? If so, read on!
Drive GEICO's profitable growth and innovate its products by leading the Product Management team. We are looking for associates with experience and the ability to strategically analyze and lead a team that solves complicated business problems and makes change happen.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The product management team has an opening for a leader who will build product strategy and drive pricing and non-pricing decisions leading to profitable growth. This role will have senior management visibility.
- Understand the assigned markets and develop specific strategies related to price, product and underwriting
- Utilize analytical problem solving and leadership skills to execute and deliver product initiatives
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and other company leaders to implement changes that enhance the customer experience
- Research the competition to develop opportunity and threat assessments
- Directs end-to-end life cycle of department and corporate initiatives
- Advocates on behalf of the company with regulators and consultants and in legal and compliance matters
- Implements product changes correctly and in compliance with laws and regulations
Ready to make an impact? If so, do you have these qualifications?
- Demonstrated understanding of the pricing and product management process with track record of success
- Five years in P&C insurance industry with an understanding of the current environment
- Working knowledge of insurance regulation and related business constraints
- Bachelor's degree with classes in statistics, finance and accounting
- Master's degree in business or related field, FCAS, ACAS, or CPCU strongly preferred
- Must be a self-motivated, goal oriented individual with curiosity
- Demonstrated ability to exchange ideas and convey complex information clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical abilities with solid understanding of pricing techniques and insurance operations including underwriting
- Must have good planning, organizational, decision making and communication skills
- High level knowledge of data sources, tools, and modeling techniques
- Ability to adapt a fast-paced environment and get work done through others
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
401(k) and profit-sharing plans
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
Associate assistance program
Flexible spending accounts
Business casual dress
Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
Associate clubs and sports teams
GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.