This position will be a long term contract role, 12-24 months in
- Design and implement responsive web application user interfaces using
- Design and develop wireframe or prototypes based on requirements and validate the design with
- Develop mobile and cross-browser compatible responsive front-end interfaces using latest
frameworks like Bootstrap and Angular.
- Work with application team to make sure that the components are in compliance with UI/UX
guidelines and Standards.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user
experiences that are measured and tied to key KPIs.
- Using high and low fidelity design tools, deliver the appropriate interface designs including
prototypes, mockups, wireframes, user stories, user journeys, optimized for a wide range of devices and
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and forthcoming functions
and features that maintain a consistent user interface across all product offerings.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the design solutions. Drive and
participate in usability testing,
- Collaborate with other team members and department stakeholders including Business Analysis,
UI Engineering, and Client Support.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science,
Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Four (6) years of experience in designing and developing web applications, mobile applications
and cross-browser compatible responsive front-end interfaces.
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes using latest UI/UX products
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour