Indeed Hire has partnered with American Specialties to locate a Project Estimator to join their team in Los Angeles, CA.
- Responsible for pricing, quoting and assisting the Sales department with its daily operation.
- Coordinate bid requests and maintain accurate bid calendar
- Ensure timely completion of estimates.
- Analyze take offs for accuracy.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates.
- Understand scope of work to bid.
- Submitpricing requests to vendors.
- Prepare and type quotes.
- Customer service/support.
- Proficiency in data analyses, develop information based on the data and engage senior level executives with findings.
- 5+ years’experience ina dynamic and fast paced office environment.
- Experience in the construction industry preferred but not mandatory.
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates.
- Impressive planning and organizational skills.
- Efficient use of resources, systems and tools to achieve objectives.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Superb time management skills, the ability to multi-task.
- Impeccable problem solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- planning and organizational: 3 years
- MS Word and Excel: 4 years
- dynamic and fast paced office environment: 5 years
- reading architectural plans and develop cost estimates: 1 year
Required work authorization:
- Los Angeles, CA: Between 5 and 10 miles