TeamCraft Roofing, Inc. is a professional, value based, safety-oriented company with a strong commitment to teamwork. We expect honesty and integrity from our employees as well as moral and ethical behavior at all times. We are committed to team building and recognize that teamwork enables us to provide the best possible service and we are dedicated to providing a quality product, and 100% customer satisfaction.
- The Project Manager is responsible for the overall results of the job which include office and field duties:
- Review and approve shop drawings and submittals
- Schedule and attend pre-planning sessions with General Contractor
- Schedule pre-roofing conference before roofing work begins.
- Performs the management of projects to meet targeted schedules and costs; ensure rapid project close-out and turnover.
- Maintain job site records, daily reports, delay requests and weather reports as required.
- Oversee day to day production maximizing daily revenues; submit monthly billings as contract requirements.
- Resolve problems and issues that may arise- includes both technical and contractual.
- Provide support to the Construction manager as required for materials, schedule and cost information.
- Prepare estimates for minor change orders and maintain communication with estimators for major change orders.
- Maintain a change order status log and keep the AR team informed of all pending and approved change orders.
- Attend Daily and Weekly Schedule Meetings as needed.
- Occasional travel and out of town work
Requirements: What we look for in new team members-
- 5-7 years minimum Project Management experience, 2-3 years’ experience in Roofing Industry preferred
- Must speak English fluently, Spanish/Vietnamese a Plus!
- Minimum High School Graduate/College Preferred!
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good at building relationships
- Positive/solution-based approach to challenges
- Work ethics
- Genuine desire to better those around you and improve business
Compensation: A qualified candidate will be offered a competitive base salary along with the benefits listed below-
- A structured bonus salary plan after 90 day performance evaluation
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental) and optional life insurance
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company Laptop and smart phone
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
All offers will be made on a 90 day trial basis. After 90 days of work there will be a performance evaluation to determine whether or not you are a good fit for the position.
Please respond with a resume and a cover letter with name, email and telephone number.
*An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/E-Verify Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Commercial Roofing: 2 years (Required)