Leverage experience and subject matter expertise in the intelligence community, military, and law enforcement analytics to work with large and diverse data sets to problem solve. Analyze the development of actionable leads and repeatable workflows using existing capabilities and create new technology-enabled methodologies. Apply broad domain expertise to comprehend data origins and context to ensure consistency of data, merge data sources together, and help others to gain a better comprehension of data. Operate in a real-time environment to develop actionable analytics and solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in working with law enforcement or intelligence community professionals
- Experience with public speaking and presentations for large, diverse audiences
- Experience with conducting training sessions for large groups and desk-side
- Experience with applications used in the intelligence community
- Experience in working with teams on challenging problems with short deadlines in high-pressure situations
- Knowledge of law enforcement and intelligence community legal authorities and access controls
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with aggregating large volumes of data
- Experience with programming languages, including R, Python, or Microsoft Excel macros
- Experience with GIS software, technology, and analytics
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.