- Provide personal care to clients within their home under the direction of a nurse and/or therapist.
- Provide homemaking services within the home.
- Support client’s well-being, including physical, emotional, and social well-being.
Knute Nelson Values
We believe that our Christian heritage is an integral part of the care we provide.
We believe that our success depends on an engaged workforce that is able to carry out meaningful work, has a clear organizational direction and the opportunity to learn in order to achieve a high standard of performance.
We will seek to understand our customer’s desires, respond to their voice and deliver a valuable experience.
We believe we are an integral part of the communities we serve and will invest time and resources to benefit the communities, which will benefit those we serve.
We believe we must be good stewards of our financial resources to ensure adequate funds are available to fulfill our mission.
- Accountability and Trust - Relentless about accomplishing company priorities. Identifies what needs to be done and proactively takes prompt action to accomplish objectives and achieve goals. Has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and striving for excellence in performance to company strategies and goals. Instills mutual trust and confidence; creates a culture that fosters high standards of ethics; behaves in a fair and ethical manner toward others and demonstrates a sense of organizational responsibility, confidentiality and commitment of service.
- Customer First Attitude - Makes the customer experience a primary focus of one’s actions; is accessible and provides prompt service. Develops and sustains mutually beneficial customer relationships. Quickly and effectively solves customer problems. Inspires, motivates, and guides others toward goal accomplishments. Consistently develops and sustains cooperative working relationships. Encourages and facilitates cooperation within the organization and with customer groups; fosters commitment, team spirit, pride, trust.
Education and Experience Required
- Must be registered as a CNA in the State of Minnesota.
- Must obtain CPR certification within 6 months from date of hire.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured personal vehicle.
- Must complete and pass a state required background study.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing to the extent required by the position.
- Able to physically perform the duties required by the position.
- Required to have the ability to read, write and speak English well enough to communicate with staff, clients and visitors.
- Support the client’s physical well-being by providing personal cares as directed by the nurse or therapist such as bathing assistance, simple wound care, dressing, transferring, toileting.
- Support the client’s social well-being by establishing professional working relationships with clients and family members.
- Support the client’s home environment by providing client directed light housekeeping.
- Document all client cares per policy. Communicate client updates to supervising nurse and/or therapist.
- Responsible for the installation of personal emergency response systems (PERS).
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Regional Clinical Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.25 - $20.00 per hour
- 403(b) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Driver's License (Required)
- CNA (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations