Full Job Description
Job Summary: WCG-ThreeWire, Inc. is looking for an experienced CRA (or someone with similar experience) to assist with EDC data entry and query resolution in a clinical oncology trial. The Data Entry Assistant will enter new patient data and respond to queries in order to make database lock and interim analysis timelines in addition to other study related duties as assigned. The Data Entry Assistant will follow the direction of both their WCG-ThreeWire contact as well as the study site coordinator and report daily hours as well as any comments from the day to their WCG-ThreeWire contact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· EDC Data Entry and Query Resolution of key information regarding each candidate screened
· Maintain and update multiple online portals daily to track patient interactions
· Other administrative duties as assigned.
· EDC Data entry experience (specifically Medidata RAVE)
· Experience using various EMR systems (specifically EPIC)
· Ample clinical research experience
· Extensive oncology experience
· Highly skilled and independent worker
· Strong critical thinking skills
· Well organized with attention to detail
· Strong computer skills.
· Data Entry Assistant will be trained remotely utilizing web and phone conferencing (must have email and computer access for training).
· Data Entry Assistant will be managed by WCG-ThreeWire but will work as a consultant to the research site with a high level of autonomy. Must be able to jump in and help in a busy environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- oncology: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week: