Our AI technology and products are customer service interactive and meet the highest global standard for the Industry. Please submit a cover letter in addition to your resume. Tell and Show us why you'd be perfect.
This is a full-time, in-house, position for a remote position globally.
As CCO: Chief Content Officer, creative writer and journalist, you will be both a leader and a doer. You will be directly responsible for writing, editing, and posting engaging and informative content for all platforms, globally.
What you'll do:
- Plan, research, write, and edit articles from concept to delivery
- Lead content initiatives and deliver effective recommendations. Develop stories in the world of Ai technology Industry
- Work with SEO and to optimise content and improve web/social media platforms.
- Identify strategic relationships, influencers, bloggers and brands in designated verticals to position our content as a Industry innovator and leader.
- Edit and fact-check content before posting
- 3+ years’ experience in web content writing
- Proven experience writing technical content in a fast-paced environment
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels
- Experience defining voice and tone guidelines, style guides, and writing processes that improve content quality
- Experience defining content strategy and information architecture for business software/systems
- Work from Home globally. Remote.
- Offices globally available
- Flexible Hours
- Officer Perks
- Vested Stock 12,24,36,&48 given
- Content Creation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Journalism: 3 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Experienced with customers' feedback and support
Resume is a must
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time / global and remote
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)