Ready to serve as the central point of communication and organization for a fast-paced professional office?
If you thrive in a busy professional setting that requires efficiency and excellent communication skills, the Kirven Office of Davis & Cannon in Buffalo, WY, is looking for you. This role requires an exceptionally organized individual who serves as the hub of office organization for scheduling, communications and more.
The ideal candidate will be able to not only adapt easily to changing priorities but also be able to complement the varied work styles of the attorneys served. The Kirven Office is a branch of Davis & Cannon, LLP, a highly respected firm with offices throughout the state.
· Maintains optimal organizational systems that enable attorneys and staff to effectively and efficiently serve clients
· Answers the telephone, routes calls as necessary, and responds to general inquiries
· Adept at standard office technology and software (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, etc.)
· Managing documents (both hard/paper documents, PDFs and other electronic files)
· Various errand running for the office, including post office, courthouses, hand-deliveries, etc.
· Helps attorneys with scheduling, filing, and transcription, all with an extreme eye for accuracy
· Manages a wide range of administrative duties, including time entry, file creation, closing files, maintaining filing systems, and assisting with projects
· Takes direction from attorneys and other staff and also works autonomously and prioritizes workload
· Communicates effectively with our attorneys and other team members about the status of tasks
· This full-time, on-site role requires opening and closing the office each workday
· Minimum 2 years experience working in a highly professional office setting
· Experience working in legal related field is a plus
· Able to maintain strict confidentiality
· Self-motivated, dependable, fast learner, with a positive attitude and ability to prioritize workload
· Possesses an excellent customer service attitude and outstanding professionalism
· Dependable and able to deliver consistent, reliable results on deadline
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent typing and formatting skills (speed and accuracy) and is proficient on MS Office Suite and Adobe
Compensation: Hourly rate $19.00 to $21.00. Highly competitive benefits package. Includes holiday and personal time off, annual discretionary bonus, health/dental insurance, 401K profit sharing plan.
Interested candidates please send cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to be in the office each weekday to open and close the office during normal business hours?
- Administrative: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person