Earn $300.00 - $500.00 and more per week working as a Medical Courier on scheduled routes that run daily to established delivery locations that do not change from day to day. Put your personal vehicle to work and earn a Steady and Reliable Income! There are no limits on how much you want to work and the more you work, the more you can make!
Mission Critical Delivery Solutions is seeking reliable and conscientious individuals with an excellent attitude and sense of urgency as you will be delivering life enhancing medical supplies.
This is an excellent job for retired individuals, students, or anyone looking for a 2nd job to supplement their income. Depending on the route and schedule you choose, you can work as much, or as little as you like!
- Routes begin and end in the North Houston - George Bush Airport area.
- Full & Part-Time - Evening and Night Routes available M-F. Weekend routes also available on Saturday and Sunday if you’re just looking for some part-time weekend work!
- Out of Town Routes - 6-10 hour routes departing at 10:00 PM M-F and 5:00 PM on weekends
- Emergency On-Call Delivery Drivers Also Needed - Higher Pay for emergency orders!
- Paid Weekly via direct deposit!
- Monthly rewards program with access to many other benefit programs.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must own a reliable, (2012 or newer), fuel efficient, vehicle, (22 mpg or better.)
- Small SUV or other fuel efficient mini-van or crossover vehicles are ideal.
- (SORRY NO CARS, SEDANS OR PICKUP TRUCKS!)
- You should have a good motor vehicle record and excellent attitude.
- You must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
- Must live within 30 minutes of the George Bush Airport (IAH) area.
INTERESTED? Apply today by replying to this ad as soon as possible as there are a limited number of routes available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $300.00 to $800.00 /week
- driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Clean Driver's License (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Night shift
- Weekends required