Acquire accurate information pertinent for fabrication and Inspection of flammability test samples required. to show proof of flammability for materials used in the aircraft during the completion interior installation.
1. Responsible for all Quality Control inspection pertaining to flammability issues for the ODA and Repair Station.
2. Responsible for review and approval of aircraft documentation.
3. Complete flammability request forms for the fabrication of test samples.
4. Fabricate flammability test samples as required.
5. Keeps accurate, neat and legible records of the work performed on aircraft.
6. Writes discrepancies and keeps track of all work order documents.
7. Completes turnover for the succeeding individual to assure continuity of process.
1. Assures completion of projects on assigned aircraft.
2. Completes turnover for the succeeding shift to assure continuing inspection responsibility. Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $32.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity: