Compassionate, excellent listener, supportive, and adaptable. Do these traits describe you?
Pay Range: $43.75-$53.44
We are the Masonic Homes of Union City. Our historic facility has provided services to Masons and their families since 1898. Today, we have a vibrant Independent Living, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing units serving Masons and their families with excellent care and support. We are looking for a few special Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team in our Skilled Nursing Unit.
Masonic Home skilled nursing center is a 5-star skilled nursing facility conveniently located in the center of the Bay Area is now hiring. We are currently accepting applications for a Registered Nurse to join our devoted team.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for planning, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating direct nursing care provided to residents and patients within scope of practice. The RN coordinates care delivery to ensure that Residents and Patients needs are met in accordance with physician orders, and State and Federal laws and regulations governing long term care. As an RN, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the preparation, delivery and documentation of medication/treatment(s) to our Residents and Patients, MDS and initial assessments, ability to supervise and delegate nursing staff.
- Minimum six (6) months clinical experience in acute care or SNF experience as a Registered Nurse
- Currently licensed as RN to practice in the State of California
- Basic Life Support Certification
- As part of our commitment to health and safety for staff and residents, we require staff to be vaccinated for COVID19. We can assist you in obtaining your vaccination during the hiring process.
At Masonic Homes, we are looking for RN who would like to combine their passion for helping people, good communication skills, decision-making skills, and the ability to work with all levels within the organization with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills, you will be offered:
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support for excellent care
- Excellent health, wage replacement and other benefits for you and your family’s well-being
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan
- Investment in your growth through Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun monthly events like Pizza Wednesday and Food Truck Friday
- Bragging rights about working at the beautiful hillside location
Job Type: Full-time