Leidos is seeking Intelligence Professionals to support a large ISR program at Langley AFB Virginia.
Analyst will provide subject matter expertise and threat mitigation support for customer ISR requirements.
- Analysts will compose analytical summaries of system capabilities and characteristics for Target System Analysis (TSA) inclusion.
- Research Intelligence Community websites for relevant multi-ISR discipline products (GEOINT, SIGINT, All-Source, HUMINT) related to TSA assignments while maintaining product currency, integrity, and operational applicability.
- Perform intelligence problem set, trend, network and pattern-of-life analyses using multiple empirical and qualitative analysis techniques.
- Review, edit and validate TSA products/checklists and periodically provide TSA production trend analyses to junior analysts and senior leaders.
- Provide the Warfighter with highly effective and efficient intelligence gathering, analysis, and distribution as well as to provide training to facilitate ISR operations.
- Identify, evaluate, and assist with the integration of emerging targeting technologies and non-materiel solutions.
- Prepares and presents intelligence assessments and briefings to customers.
- Advises key leadership of intelligence issues and challenges as appropriate.
- Support information operations, deliberate and crisis action planning, and 24/7 operations.
- Coordinates and interacts with analysts from service, component, DoD, and national-level intelligence agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Additional related Intelligence experience (6 years) can substitute for a degree.
- 5+ years related experience in either; All Source, SIGINT, GEOINT or HUMINT Intelligence field at a tactical or strategic operational level.
- Experience performing intelligence analysis and fusion to provide actionable intelligence to war fighters.
Required Security Clearance:
- OIF/OEF or CENTCOM AOR deployment experience
- Target Cycle execution and improvement
Candidates must have an active TOP SECRET SCI security clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.