Schedule: Monday - Thursday 5 AM - 3 PM (1st shift)
Status: Temp-to-hire / Permanent
The Driver will operate a U-Haul to pick up and deliver parts, materials, equipment, and finished products between local buildings. The Driver will assist the Inventory Control Team with any material handling duties when core Driver responsibilities are completed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and Unload Trucks, make deliveries, plan schedules, and maintain paperwork.
- Operate pallet jacks, dock truck, forklifts and other industrial lifts.
- Maintain truck in running order, notifying supervisors and maintenance of repairs.
- Inventory Cycling, Inventory Analysis, and adhere to and develop Inventory Procedures.
- Utilize reading and math skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possess a valid drivers' license, clean driving record.
- High school diploma or GED.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Inventory Count: 1 year (Preferred)
- Truck Operating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Roseville, MN (Preferred)
- Hmong (Preferred)
- Vietnamese (Preferred)
- English (Required)