Candidate will provide IT solutions on windows platforms working as remote field service member as part of the C2 Ground Systems. The candidate will be creating, implementing and resolving operational issues. Creating, implementing and deploying integration solutions with diverse CoTs products, LM unique products in new customer environments. Developing, building, maintaining, and CM'ing environments. The candidate will be documenting technical baselines.
Basic Qualifications:Professional development, experience or training in:
Security + or similar
Virtual Machine technology - VMware OR Hyper-V
Supporting Microsoft Windows Professional/Enterprise
Supporting Microsoft Server
Administering, or Deploying or Supporting Microsoft Systems Management Server 2.0 or newer
Obtained one of the following degrees:
- Previous Infrastructure Expertise in Data center design and operation.
- Knowledge of security standards such as guidance provided by ICD503
- Skilled in the set up and maintenance of network devices (cisco and juniper)
- Working knowledge of server virtualization Microsoft Hyper-V and/or ESXi VMware.
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management/Documentation Management(CM/DM) which can include IBM Rational ClearQuest, ClearCase, JIRA, GIT
- Experience in maintaining and influencing Configuration Management.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)/Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Security +, Unix certifications.
- Knowledge of backup applications (Backup-Exec, Tivoli, Veritas, etc).
- Experience with MS Cluster Server, Thin Client technology, Blade Servers, iSCSI, etc.
- Skills related to system/network design, diagnostics, and optimization.
- Knowledge of tape library configuration and application with Windows and Unix systems.
- Strong experience in windows administration troubleshooting (system setup, account management, backup/restore, network printers, application installation, and peripheral installations, etc.)
B.S. Computer Information Systems
B.S. Computer Science
B.S. Computer Systems Technology
B.S. Computer Engineering Technology
B.S. Electronics Engineering Technology
B.S. Software Engineering
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.