The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with the AVP-Financial Planning & Analysis in developing the Company's annual financial planning and budgeting models and reports. Perform research and analysis to provide senior management with financial data and recommendations for use in setting and realizing profit objectives. The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the AVP-Financial Planning & Analysis and handles the following tasks and duties:
- Manage the corporate budget and financial planning models utilizing Essbase and advanced Excel spreadsheets.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial planning and budgeting reports for internal and corporate purposes.
- Analyze the company's financial performance to plan and variances.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and reporting for senior management as required
- Develop new and maintain current financial models
- Prepare monthly and weekly forecasts to provide insight on the operational effectiveness of the operations
- Preparation of monthly reporting package
- Preparation of Cash flow analysis, forecast and reporting
- Preparation of monthly FTE analysis and forecast
- Preparation of monthly KPI and operational metrics
- Incumbent will be responsible for meeting RoundPoint's commitment to compliance
- Experience in financial planning and budgeting.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the corporation
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and analyze organizational financial planning needs with solid problem solving abilities.
- Four-year college degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Budgeting and management reporting responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent Excel skills
- Microsoft Access skills or SQL skills preferred
RoundPoint's Employee Value Proposition:
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum three years of progressive corporate finance experience (Mortgage/Financial Services
A team where quality is required, hard work is rewarded, and wins happen.
Our mission is to serve our homeowners and all of their homeownership needs. We do this by embracing challenges, executing with excellence, and fostering a positive work culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We are on the fast track to becoming the premier marketplace for all things home, and the National Mortgage News and Best Companies Group just named us one of 2019's Best Mortgage Companies to Work For! Without a doubt, RoundPointers are what make this company a great place to work! That's why we hire individuals who share our core values: Energy, Ethics, Execution, Everyone, and Earn it!
As a RoundPointer, we will empower you to innovate, provide meaningful solutions, set goals and crush them, play hard, and give back to the community! Our secret sauce is our mantra, All In. All Win. Together, we can achieve great things!
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time and is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; the employee may occasionally climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, and no extreme conditions are present.