We are seeking a Visual Genius for our Brand New Music & Fashion Label.
This is a very exciting opportunity if you're a fan of both spaces. Especially because there aren't too many companies that produce music videos and streetwear under the same roof.
However, we are not under a major label nor heavily backed. You'll be rising together with us, but the great news is that means more opportunities for you!
We also have a distribution deal with Universal Music Group; as well as actual talent, valuable connects, and most importantly: the knowledge of what it takes to make it in this Industry.
This opportunity is perfect if you're someone who can afford to be patient at this stage in their life and is seeking an incubator of sorts which will offer the knowledge and tools to allow you to grow in your career as well as in life.
We are seeking a "love of labor" applicant. And someone who naturally lives by good karma and loves life!
As far as our timeline goes: expect 1-3 years in order to make a legit a name for yourself in Los Angeles as well as great money VS taking your chances delivering Starbucks at an Interscope/ Fashionova/ CAA position with a slim chance of moving too far up the corp ladder.
This position will start on a 3 month probationary internship. Non-paid. With housing provided.
40 hour work week required. Monday- Friday 10am-6pm.
But we're flexible on setting up your schedule. (ie: add Saturday, weekdays 9am-4pm)
You also won't have to commute because the apartment will serve as your live/ work space.
The apartment is in the heart of DTLA (near Staples Center), is in a very luxurious complex, and you'll receive your own private room with only 1 other team member living there.
To Summarize Benefits
- Free Luxury Housing w/ private room. And 1 compatible roommate. Complex includes: pool, gym, work spaces, etc.
- Mentorship to become the Best at what you're striving for (internally & externally)
- Make tons of Connections. And learning how to properly utilize them for help as well as how create real friendships.
- Attending Industry Parties, Mansion Parties, Label Parties, Masterminds / Networking events, etc.
- Being apart of Planning our own Label Events
- Ability to make commission
- Access to Free Merch from Sponsors or our own company (mostly clothing)
- Learn how to properly run your own small business on the side, if interested
- Personal life consulting
- Learn how to execute and have your own concepts picked up in tv/ film/ music/ biz
- Option to go on tour with artists
- Option to change position in Company
- Opportunity to advance quickly (based on your work ethic) and have employees work underneath you
- Learn how to save thousands of dollars on projects
- Learn marketing growth hacks to make anything go viral for insanely low or no cost
- Get to be apart of a team that actually cares for one another like a Family. And have a real opportunity to grow and have stake in what could be the next BIG thing in Entertainment. (* While at the same time not having to take as big of risks with your own time or money.)
- Own a DSLR camera
- Must be Advanced in Adobe Photoshop, Elements, Lightroom. Main talents being: Ability to crop our artist into a pic with celeb and no one can tell. Plus ability to edit photos at close to this level: https://www.instagram.com/kellansworld
- You will also be Photographing, Filming, and Editing Videos. Experience Preferred but not a deal breaker.
- Should already have a following of 10K+ on some form of Social Media.
- Graphic Design Experience (Adobe Illustrator, etc.)
How to Stand Out
- If you can photoshop at this level: https://www.instagram.com/kellansworld
- If you can illustrate at this level: https://www.pinterest.com/Rags2RichesLA
- You can come up with creative ideas, concepts, and stories
- Ability to design cool websites (Ideally Word Press Proficient)
- Ability to write scripts, manga, or books
- Your portfolio of all your best visual works (your videos, photos, etc.)
- Instagram and any other relevant social media links
- Resume and Freelance History
- A brief introduction saying hi and what stuck out about this post
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Store Discounts