Onebridge is currently seeking a Healthcare Tech Program Manager in Indianapolis, IN.
Title: Healthcare TechProgram Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Overview: Responsible for the development and ongoingmanagement of one or more multi-year programs. Manages Enterprise wide programsof $7 M - $10M+ size with multiple concurrent sub-projects or equal complexity.Responsible for applying project management knowledge, skills, tools andtechniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems.
· Manage tasks, schedule and budget for large ITinitiatives.
· Technology savvy
In addition to all responsibilities of aproject manager which include managing all aspects of a project includinginitiating, planning, executing, closing and controlling, primaryresponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Coaches and mentors project team members.
· Mentors other project managers around projectmanagement methodology.
· Determines project scope; develops resource,risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans. Develops training plans.
· Develops requirements documents.
· Develops project approval matrix.
· Identifies project team training and tool needs.
· Defines, recommends and secures contractualagreements for technical services and products.
· Coordinates requirements, schedulesimplementation and post-implement plans, and develops service-level agreementsfor vendor partners and global resources firms.
· Defines quality gates for each projectmethodology phase.
· Defines critical success factors.
· Establishes and manages the project warrantyperiod.
· Requires BA/BS in Computer Science,Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree.
· Minimum of 10 years professional projectmanagement experience managing increasing project size and complexity.
· Project management certification requiredwithin one year of job placement and prior to moving to next level.
· Demonstrated application of and proven successof project management methodology, management tools, analysis and researchtools, documentation tools, and reporting tools required.
· Experience in coaching and mentoring projectteam members preferred.
· Experience in creating an effective teamenvironment, building strong relationships, negotiation, solving problems andissues, resolving conflicts, managing resources in a matrix environment,communicating and influencing effectively at all levels of an organizationrequired.
· Demonstrated application of project managementmethodology required.
· Requires an understanding of the overallorganization.
· Experience using portfolio managementapplication and Rational tools preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract