Workshop Digital headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a fast-growing digital marketing agency focused on building handcrafted strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals. Our Search Engine Optimization team is currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Senior Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst to join the team.
Our people are doing high-end work for high-end clients, but with the autonomy and client access that only a boutique agency can offer. As a Senior SEO Analyst, you shepherd clients’ success through careful research, strategy, execution, and analysis. Your data-backed contextual insights and subject-matter expertise guide clients’ business decisions, helping them achieve and exceed their goals.
We need a hungry, tenacious SEO professional. We need someone who can balance technical and content efforts with a holistic view of search marketing. We need someone who sees an ever-changing industry rife with challenges, obstacles, and puzzles to solve and says, “Bring it on!”
We Weave Our Core Values into Everything We Do
- We are ethical
- We are accountable
- We are transparent
- We are eager to learn and willing to be wrong
- We are empowered to be awesome in work & life
- We go the extra mile for our clients
- Client SEO Strategy and Execution: Through careful, strategic analysis, you will be developing and implementing actionable strategies for sites ranging from 50 to 5 million pages. You will be taking ownership of your accounts managing your own workflows, building forward-looking strategies for your unique clients.
- Client Relationship Building: You will need to use your expertise in analysis to pull forward-looking reports and logically explain them to the client. You will be responsible for fostering a trusting relationship with your clients either through direct contact or an account manager.
- 2+ years experience doing hands-on SEO work
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, finance, marketing, economics, business, web development, or a related field
- Proven track record of driving killer results through ethical SEO practices
- Strong technical experience in web development or SQL a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics or other comparable web analytics platforms
- Demonstrable skill in analyzing data, transforming numbers into actionable insights
- Advanced to Expert level understanding of MS Office Suite, more particularly in Excel
- Superlative written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Lifelong learner – You’re driven to stay informed on the ever-developing worlds of SEO and Content Marketing
- Flexible paid time off
- Ability to attend industry events and conferences
- Comprehensive training programs available for cross-training & new advertising platforms
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance along with life/disability insurance
- 401k with employer contributions
- Quarterly check-ins to discuss your career path
- A safe, fun, challenging, and collaborative work environment
Workshop Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Workshop Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Indeed Hire and Workshop Digital are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO: 2 years (Required)
- web development or SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Richmond, VA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)