MEP firm looking for full time Engineer with 3yrs experience or more designing HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection for residential and commercial construction projects. Candidate should be knowledgeable in AutoCad. EIT or PE preferred but not required.
Only local NYC candidates with US Citizenship will be considered.
Job will entail the following:
1) Field surveys at job sites to take measurements as well as some inspection work. Candidate should have a car for travel to any of the 5 boroughs. Approximately 10% out of office travel to job site.
2) Design work and drafting for Plumbing, HVAC, and Fire Protection.
3) Light office administrative work such as printing, scanning and mailing.
4) Coordination of NYC Department of Building forms as well as other Departments such as FDNY.
5) Working with Architectural drawings and coordination with Architects during the MEP design process.
6) Attending Client meetings.
Please respond if you have the qualifications stated for this position along with a resume. Only local candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time