Our client, a global organisation are seeking a Senior Medical Writer to join their expanding team with the opportunity for fully remote working.
As the new Senior Medical Writer, you will be expected to provide expert communications leadership to drug projects and drive strategic medical writing. You will also ensure that NDA/MAA clinical documents align with project strategies to meet regulatory requirements.
As part of the remit you will also:
- Lead the authoring of Clinical Study Reports, Protocols and Investigational Brochures.
- Represent Medical Writing on the cross-functional submission team.
- Perform literature searches/reviews as necessary to obtain background information and training for development of documents.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in life sciences or equivalent in a scientific discipline. You will also have 5+ years’ regulatory affairs experience within medical writing with a focus on regulatory and clinical writing.
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will also possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent grammatical, editorial and proof-reading skills.
- Organisational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $115,000.00 /year