T3W is searching for a Senior GIS Analyst for Infrastructure to support Marine Corps Installations Command (MCICOM) at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, CA. The GIS Analyst will support to facilitate the implementation of a coordinated set of initiatives to improve Facility Readiness, known as the Infrastructure Reset (IR) Strategy. The IR Strategy is a multi-year, multi-faceted, global program aimed at rightsizing the entire Marine Corps Infrastructure Portfolio of 24 installations.
Requirements must be clearly stated in your resume:
- B.A. or B.S. in Geographic Information Systems, geography, remote sensing or a related geospatial field, from a regionally accredited school.
- Secret Security Clearance
- Six (6) or more years demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of geographic information systems, Spatial Data Standards, Esri ArcGIS 10.2 or higher DesktopEnterprise geospatial database, ArcGIS Server, geospatial web services, and Portal for ArcGIS experience a plus
- Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), Project Management Professional (PMP)Experience working with DoD Installation GIS and spatial data standards for facilities infrastructure and environments (SDSFIE) a plus
- Provide geospatial support and GIS data management, geospatial analysis and modeling, cartographic product development and technical supportProvide technical support for geospatial GIS data and database compliance
- Liaison with IGI&S Manager and functional Program Managers to validate accurate geospatial data
- Research and compile data required for map preparation
- Perform specialized and complex 2-D or 3-D geospatial queries and analysis
- Provide research, analysis and modeling
- Provide IGI&S user support including one-on-one training on USMC IGI&S applications and data models
T3W connects employees with in demand jobs including technical and business related project management and consulting. We offer an incredible 401(k) match, paid holidays and great medical benefits including medical, dental and vision. It is T3W’s mission and commitment to help our clients develop strategies to optimize their use of space and resources, resulting in maximum benefits: saving time and money. We deliver quality data and analysis to support our clients’ daily facility operations, planning and compliance programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secret Clearance (Required)