At Breck, we serve as trusted advisors focused on mission-critical projects for Federal government and private sector clients. We are thought leaders specializing in complementary and overlapping disciplines. We hire smart, talented people who enjoy being challenged. Our flexible, creative work environment welcomes candidates driven by entrepreneurial spirit. Breck's team of employees with diverse skills and experience across multiple fields help us understand the larger context of our clients’ projects. Our Federal Agency client is seeking a Digital Buyer and Analyst role that will buy, test, research, track, and report success of digital media campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide media buying and analytics support to assist Federal personnel in enhancing awareness, action and understanding of Agency activities.
· Identify and execute marketing techniques that have demonstrated effectiveness among audiences, such as social marketing, grassroots marketing, partnership marketing, and marketing specific to segments or markets in order to advance digital literacy and Agency awareness.
· Initiate an initial, purchase of media, test and analyze the targeted markets. Media purchases will adjust throughout this segment as analytics demonstrate optimizations against target audiences.
· Identify social media platforms, placement, optimal hours and duration relevant to targeted markets.
· Produce, and brief weekly, analytics report to provide Stakeholder with analysis of the campaign and provide recommendations for adjustments to media purchases to improve and achieve desired affects.
· Conduct research to gain insight into approaches for raising public awareness of Agency goals, to include evaluating behavior change marketing campaigns from other disciplines and applying such research to inform evidence-based targeting of messaging and information.
· Measure attitudes and actions among the general public and targeted audiences, to include measuring overall effectiveness of agency’s mission awareness activities as well as qualitative and quantitative studies of strategies, concepts, problems, creative focus, copy/concept testing, market segmentation studies or use of existing market data to inform future tactics, targets, media selection, or strategic approaches.
· Minimum of three (3) years’ of demonstrated experience:
o Experience in SEO, SEM, social media management, PPC, Google Ads, Facebook Ads.
o Assisting in supporting the development of communications materials to build brand and product awareness through targeted media campaigns.
o Engaging in advertising planning and placement for online media.
o Researching and measuring effectiveness of campaign activities
o Fluency in analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Clicky, Mint, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Social Report, and/or others.
o Fluency in advertising tools such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, DoubleClick, etc.
o Experience with digital dashboards and monitoring metrics to track and optimize success rates.
o Certifications are a plus.
· Entrepreneurial minded with creative and critical thinking skills that can problem-solve with an interest in delving into situations and strategizing solutions
· Passionate and dedicated hard-worker who is goal-driven, accountable, and able to work within deadlines with limited oversight
· Conceptual thinker with strong analytic skills and the ability to synthesize disparate information
· Strong interpersonal communicator through use of both excellent verbal and written communication
· Able to receive and follow through on feedback and direction
· Comfort in bringing different viewpoints and ideas to projects with an interest in applying learned knowledge or experience to form practical solutions.
· Experience providing support for procedure development, marketing campaigns, business development, daily operations, writing projects, and special projects
· Fluency in Microsoft Office products, especially MS Word and MS Excel
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, MA or MBA preferred
WORK SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS
· Contract, remote work
The above statement reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract