ZA Construction LLC (railroad construction nationwide - HR Manager works out of the Corporate Office in southeast Brandon, MS)
Seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager. Qualified applicant must have a thorough knowledge of employment policies, practices and law.
- Advertise and screen job applicants.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions and pay scales for various positions.
- Prepare Employment Agreements when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all employment law and payday laws as well as intercompany policies and procedures.
- Work with senior management to develop employee handbooks for the various states that we work in.
- Ability to lead and motivate employees.
- Ability to train managers on various employment issues when necessary.
- Must be able to work with legal representatives, insurance representatives and upper management in a professional manner. Will handle unemployment hearings and other legal proceedings.
- Must be technologically proficient.
Applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Competitive Salary and benefits are offered and is commensurate with experience level. Interested applicants should submit resume and experience details.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
ZA Construction is following all guidelines as recommended by the CDC.
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person