Position at New Penn Financial
With a high degree of visibility and coordination with Senior Leadership, the Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for internal management reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting for a national mortgage banking company and newly acquired subsidiary of a publicly traded company
- Prepare and maintain budgeting and forecasting models through coordination with Senior Management of NPF, Shellpoint, NPF divisions and affiliates.
- Maintain management reporting models and support the consolidation of various companies.
- Facilitate internal management reporting for the Board, Senior and Local Management.
- Coordinate and perform regulatory reporting, including;
- The delivery of financial information to the Tax Dept for state and Federal filings.
- Preparing and filing Sales & Use tax, local taxes, and property taxes, 1099’s – coordinating with Accounting and Tax.
- Quarterly MBFRF and NMLS filings for NPF and Subsidiaries. Maintain reporting models, coordinate gathering of statistical data, and help file the reports online.
- Support the annual LEAP, GNMA, FNMA, FHLMC, and VA filings.
- Prepare the monthly adjusted net worth and liquidity calculations for all GSE’s (FNMA, FHMLC) and government agencies (GNMA, HUD, VA, USDA).
- Provide ad-hoc reporting for legal and compliance for state agency filings.
- Serve as system administrator for the G/L, TM1, Kwiktag, and Concur.
- Oversee and backup the Senior Treasury Analyst for the daily check cutting, wire, expense reporting, and cash management processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or CFA designation a plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a high‐volume, high‐pressure environment involving the use of advanced spreadsheet functions, data bases, and reporting tools.
- Experience working for a large regional or national public accounting firm, or experience working for a large company performing financial reporting, analysis, and budgeting.
New Penn Financial, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.
No Visa sponsorship will be available for this position.
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for data flow automation
- Thorough understanding of financial statements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills due to visibility to Senior Leadership.
- Requires organization, the ability to manage multiple tasks, and the willingness to complete projects in a time sensitive environment.
- Advanced user of Excel to build and maintain complex models, proficient user of Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Crystal report writer and TM1 report writer a plus.
- Database experience and or system administration experience a plus.