Customer Care Specialist- French Speaking
- Seeking a Customer Care Specialist to be part of our client's team in Indianapolis, Indiana. This is an opportunity to work with the largest Bio-pharmaceutical company in the world!
- Our client is recognized for providing opportunities for growth and development by aiming to provide a work environment where employees are encouraged to build their careers and pursue their passions. Location: 9115 Hague Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46256
Contract Duration: 1 year with the possibility of extension
- Hours of Operation: M-F 8AM- 8PM. Must be available during these hours
- Training Schedule: M-F 8:30AM- 5:00PM. This includes 16 weeks of combined classroom and field training. Attendance policy strictly enforced- can not miss one day of training
- Training Completed: M-F 11:30AM- 8PM Job Overview:
- For more than 30 years, our client has been committed to helping people with diabetes live lives that are as normal and active as possible.
- This product portfolio offers people with diabetes innovative products, services and comprehensive solutions for convenient, efficient and effective diabetes management.
- These products include blood glucose meters, insulin delivery devices, lancing devices and data management systems. Job Description:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be French speaking
- Responsible for answering customer service inquiries and analyze and troubleshoots problems with non-functioning products and/or services or orders, pricing, invoicing, etc.
- Maintain documentation according to established guidelines as may be required by specific job responsibilities.
- Contributes independently or with a team towards a program or department goal or service.
- Interfaces with internal customers and departments.
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
Job Type: Contract
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
- French: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Support: 2 years (Required)
- Indianapolis, IN 46256 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies