The Seasonal Operations Supervisor Trainee is responsible for assisting in the supervision and coordination of warehouse activities by coordinating shipping and receiving, maintaining an open dialogue with customers, storing, maintaining inventory levels, ordering, supervising employees and reporting any issues to management.
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite number of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands-on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers, located globally.
No matter what position you’re in, you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
Due to the high demand for extra personnel GEODIS has a need of seasonal employees.
The points below highlight the Seasonal Operations Supervisor Trainee duties:
- Tracks hours in account to provide feedback on manpower needed to run the account
- Directs a team of employees for one or more accounts in a warehouse under the guidance of Operations Supervisor and/or Operation Manager
- Collaborates with CSR and Operations Supervisor to determine shipping schedules, labor requirements for rework projects, and cycle counts
- Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring the exact number and type of product is loaded
What will set you apart as GEODIAN?
- Drives results with proven leadership skills
- Encourage employee engagement, Brand ambassador
What projects will you work on in this role?
- Employee engagement
- Start-up operations, Continuous Improvement
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.