Professional Financial Solutions is seeking to hire an experienced tax accountant to help with the preparation and review of our client's tax returns.We are a 20+ person CPA firm located in Diamond Bar, CA.
The right candidate should have at least three years experience working at a public accounting firm, and have experience preparing 1120(s), 1065, and 1040 tax returns. The candidate should also be comfortable contacting the various tax authorities when applicable for a client. The candidate must also have an active CPA or EA license.
What we offer:
1. We offer competitive hourly pay and a very flexible work schedule.
2. This position will be 30-40 hours during tax and extension season and 20-30 hours off season.
3. There may be more hours available throughout the year for the candidate with the right experience.
If you are looking for a great work environment that offers a very flexible work schedule, and isn't located in a high traffic area, then please submit a resume if you meet the qualifications below.
1. Must have an accounting degree or equivalent in a similar major
2. Minimum experience of 3-5 years experience in tax at a public accounting firm
3. Experience preparing 1120(s), 1065, and 1040 tax returns.
4. An active CPA or EA license
5. QuickBooks experience
6. UltraTax or Lacerte tax software preferred not required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year